2014/03/31

March 2014, a summary

Untitled
March started with having oysters and going to Potsdam with Johan.

Untitled
We took a Monday off and had delicious pizza and salad at Clärchen's Ballhaus.

Untitled
Benno and I.

Untitled
Took a walk on a sunny Sunday and Johan baked bread.

Untitled
Camilla & Anne invited us over for dinner and the day after I was admiring the blossoming cherry trees.

Untitled
On Anne's last day in Berlin we had drinks and went to Streetfood Thursday for some dumplings.

Untitled
Me at a friend's place. Went bowling with friends for the first time in 9 years. Managed 4 strikes, wow!

Untitled
My sister came for a surprise visit for Johan's birthday (performing Zum Geburtstag viel Glück on stage as a birthday present, Johan cried happy tears). We also had a date with Benno.

Untitled
Coffee in the morning and a picnic in Görlitzer Park with Johan and Camilla last Saturday.

Untitled
Yesterday Johan and I had sushi for lunch and took long long walks.

It's been a lovely month, filled with meeting friends and forgetting about everyday life from time to time. Now let's see what April brings :)

5 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, your sisters gift to johan gaves me goosebumps.
    how sweet and lovely is that!!!

    liebgruss
    eni

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really look forward to your photo montages, Sandra. Love the peek into your life and world - on the other side of the world! They make me want to jump on a plane and go adventuring x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Görli was so nice this weekend, eh?

    As always, your photos are great! Also I love the palette in your self-portrait (towards the top, with the scarf).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you go for sushi? Always trying to find new places to eat when I visit my boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.

Anonymous comments and any kind of advertising will not be published.

Thank you!