2017/03/15

A lunch break in Kreuzberg

Untitled
Home is a mess and the light outside is beautiful, so I texted Johan Want me to come over and have lunch with you?.

Untitled
The answer was YES and I walked through crane city AKA Berlin.

Untitled
Look, it's Spring for sure! Görlitzer Park.

Untitled
The colour combo.

Untitled
Sandra, have a look at this! Johan's latest logo work, I've shown you before.

Untitled
Johan is my absolute favourite person to eat with. He eats at a slow pace. I get very stressed when I eat with people who are fast eaters.

Untitled
Also none of us is interested in big portions, so sharing a main dish is sometimes enough. Here is köfte with rice and salad.

Untitled
Hello, plastic lady!

Untitled
Such an amazingly beautiful day today.

Untitled
People sitting outside enjoying the sun.

Untitled

Untitled
Oberbaumbrücke.

That was my extra long lunch break, now I'm back in the studio drinking coffee and putting this together :)

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely loooove the colour in your photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Literally in tears right now. Your few pictures and stories made me miss berlin so much. A day in my Berlin life would look exactly like this. Walking from my apartment in Kopernikusstrasse, crossing Oberbaumbrücke, Görlitzer Park, enjoying food and the sun in beautiful Berlin. So happy that i am going back in just three weeks <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! Thanks for taking us along🚶

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandra! First photo is just so so beautiful!
    I wanna stare at it all the time.

    Have a great weekend.

    Klemen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm visiting Berlin in 2 weeks' time, happy to see sun and signs of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful lunch break. I really should get out more for lunch, wandering around is so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.