2017/03/10

Fast Cheap and Out of Control

Untitled
A few slippers are available in the shop. I'm so happy, because a couple of customers have told me that my baby slippers are the only ones they've tried that actually stay on the baby's feet.

Untitled
My messy fridge + my mirror image at friends' toilet ;)

Untitled
Had a partaki last Friday and thought these magazine titles were amazing together.

Untitled
The day after the party, I went to the supermarket to buy frozen pizza and met my friend Papuc who had decided she was allowed inside.

Untitled
Some buttcrack characters are available and these colours of Wrist Worms feel like Spring, those pairs (+ several other) are discounted with €10 and you find them here!

Untitled
Took that puddle picture yesterday and afterwards I saw the dog on the right side, a dog I met the other night in a bar. I'm not good at remembering human faces, but dogs I remember! And HI JOHAN IN A HURRY!

This is a tiny bit of what I've been up to lately.
It's Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Hi sandra! You have a beautiful diary online. You have a special and natural style and that is the reason that I like read your blog.
    Oh! And you and Johan are one of my favorite online couples. So much love! !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these quirky glimpses into everyday life. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.