2017/06/17

What you see is what you get

Untitled

Untitled

Keeping it simple. It's exactly what you see (WYSIWYG, a term that reminds me of when i started writing HTML in 1998, which means I've been blogging for almost 19 years now); cucumber, tomato, basil, mozzarella, red onion, olive oil, salt & black pepper.

Been living without a fridge for almost 3 weeks now, I have learned a lot about what kind of groceries you can store in room temperature. Had no idea butter lasted for over a week like this, for example. Looking forward to being able to keep things cool again, though.

What are you up to this weekend?
I'm up to a lot of things and what I really look forward to is to finish watching the latest season of Orange is the new Black, it's soooo good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.